Mallhappystore.com takes the protection of your privacy online seriously. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices regarding privacy, and how they may affect you as a user of our website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following categories of Personal Data about you when you use or otherwise interact with our site or choose to purchase our products:
- Email address
- Home / work / mobile telephone number
- Billing address
- Credit / debit card information
- IP addresses and other information collected passively, as further detailed in the "Passive Collection" section below
- Device identifiers (mobile vs desktop)
We collect and / or process your Personal Data in connection with the below activities related to our website and products:
- Placing transactions or orders
- Registering to our web site
- Billing and collecting payments for our Products
- Registering for newsletter subscriptions
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity (ie processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as your user agreement with us that allows us to provide you with the Products) and our "legitimate interests" or the legitimate interest of others (eg our users) such as:
- Personalizing, improving or operating our Products and business
- Better understanding your needs and interests
- Fulfilling requests you make related to the Products
- Provide information and offers from us or third parties
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes with users, enforce our agreements
Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activities
We process personal data for purposes such as:
- To process your orders and deliver the Products you have ordered
- To stay up to date on the latest news and product announcements from Mall Happy STORE
- To provide support and assistance for our products
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- To provide the ability to contact you and provide you with shipping and billing information
- To provide comments and customer assistance
- To the extent that you choose to participate, to conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users
- To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences, such as in response to your request for specific information about products and services that may be of interest.
- To comply with contractual or legal obligations
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you buy something from our site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide, such as your name, address and email address. This allows us to fulfill and support the products you buy.
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer to provide us with information that will help us to know your browser and operating system so we can improve the experience of all our users.
Email marketing: with your permission, we can send you emails about new products, free and premium content (ie blog posts, YouTube videos, reports / white papers, etc.) and special events.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you agree that we collect and use it for that specific reason only.
If we request your personal information for a secondary reason (that is, subscription to the newsletter and marketing messages), we will directly request your express consent and give you the opportunity to withdraw your consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of each email we send.
You can also withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as set forth below. Please note that, in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests, or we may request that you provide us with additional information related to your request, which may be Personal Data, for example, if we need to verify your identity or nature of your request. In such situations, however, we will still respond to inform you of our decision.
To make any of the following requests, contact us using the contact details referenced in the "Contact Us" section of this policy.
- Access: you can request more information about the personal data we have about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data.
- Rectification: If you consider that the personal data we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that we correct or supplement said data.
- Objection: You may contact us to inform us that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Deletion: You can request that we delete some or all of your personal data from our systems.
- Processing restriction: You can ask us to restrict the further processing of your Personal Data.
- Withdrawal of consent: if we process your Personal Data according to your consent (as indicated at the time of the collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that if you exercise this right, you may need to provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of some of your Personal Information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to allow you to use some or all of our products.
The time we retain your personal data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data.
We may disclose your personal information if the law requires us to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. In addition, if our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information can be transferred to the new owners so they can continue to sell and support our products and services.
IMPORTANT: we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties, including, among others, advertisers, strategic partners or suppliers. Again, we take your privacy very seriously.
Our shopping cart solution is organized and managed by Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services.
Your data is stored through Shopify data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store their data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card information. It is encrypted using the data security standard of the payment card industry (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only the time necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it is completed, the information of your purchase transaction will be deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards established by PCI-DSS as administered by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the safe handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, third-party providers that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, messaging services, and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we must provide you for your transactions related to the purchase.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how these providers will handle your personal information.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located or have facilities located in jurisdictions other than you or us. Therefore, if you decide to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of an external service provider, then your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdictions in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, your personal information used to complete that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States law, including the Patriot Act.
Links: when you click on links on our website, you can take them away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that you do not miss, misuse, access, reveal, alter or destroy inappropriately.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we comply with all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional standards generally accepted in the industry.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you declare that you are at least of legal age in your state or province of residence, or that you are of legal age in your state or province of residence and you have given your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site